EDD ELECTRONIC DIRECT DRIVE THE MOST EFFICIENT AND SAFEST CHOICE FOR RESCUERS
A new area has started for rescue equipment: 100% Electrically powered rescue tools, zero use of hydraulic fluids. A proven technology in other mechanical & industrial applications replacing hydraulics, using a highly efficient screw to transfer power by a rotating movement for more overall efficiency.
INSTANT RESPONSE AND ULTIMATE CONTROL
The advantage for you: a new experience in ultimate tool control! Eliminating the need to build hydraulic pressure to get force; EDD delivers a constant maximum force resulting in an instant tool response and full control over the speed and your action.
MORE EFFICIENCY RESULTS MORE RUNTIME AND LESS HEAT
ELECTRONIC DIRECT DRIVE [EDD] TECHNOLOGY IS DIRECT:
- it converts battery power directly to output force
- simply a compact motor driving a highly efficient screw
- no high consuming components like pump, fluid and valves
- more efficiency results in less reintegration of heat
RESULTING IN: UNCONSTRUCTED RUNTIME ON SMALL BATTERY EVEN IN HOT CLIMATES!
OTHER EDD ADVANTAGES:
- COMPACT & LOW MAINTENANCE - No hydraulic components thus a more compact tool. Without fluids, leakages are a thing of the past. EDD simply requires less maintenance.
- LOW NOISE LEVEL - Work more silent than ever.
- SAFE & CONTAMINATION-FREE - EDD is safe and usable in any environment: No pressure, or the chance of hydraulic leakage. Just pure mechanics.