RESQTEC’S Rapid Recovery System (R2S) is the fastest, safest and most innovative aircraft recovery solution in the market.
Lifting an aircraft during an aircraft recovery operation requires equipment that is stable, safe and designed for the challenges that arise when lifting an aircraft. With the developments in aircraft design conventional equipments are no longer fit for the job. RESQTEC has the solution to this problem: the Rapid Recovery System (R2S)
RESQTEC PROVIDES TWO TYPES OF R2S SYSTEMS:
- The R2S Single Column (lifting capacity between 15 tons and 30 tons)
- The R2S MAXX System (lifting capacity 167 tons)
The RESQTEC R2S Single Columns have sizes ranging from R2s-3 to R2s-12. It can lift up to 6 meters. It is also capable of lifting up to 22.5 tonnes with low-pressure aircraft lifting bags and up to 30 tonnes with a jack point adapter.
The Air Transportable Compressor inflates the lifting bags very quickly at 3000 litres per minute at 10 bars. It also has an 8 x 50-liter buffer station for the quick inflation of the high-pressure aircraft lifting bags.
- 4x faster than "legacy" Low Pressure Bag (LPB) systems
- It requires less expertise
- It can work with any aircraft in any situation
- It is the only Airbus-authorized airbag and air transportable system on the market.
- It has specific jack point adaptors that are compatible with any aircraft, so this system is future-proof for all aircraft.
- It is the only system that is guaranteed not to cause any secondary damage to composite aircraft (there is no visual or x-ray stress
testing for composite wings or fuselage after recovery).