RESQTEC's low pressure air bags, Pneumatic Aircraft Lifting Bags are useful support equipment for lifting an aircraft during aircraft recovery operations all over the world.
RESQTEC Pneumatic Aircraft Lifting Bags has multiple sizes and lifting capacities:
- PALB 15T
- PALB 30T
- PALB 43T
RESQTEC Pneumatic Aircraft Lifting Bags are perfect low pressure air bags for support during an aircraft recovery operation, for example in combination with RESQTEC’s Rapid Recovery System(R2S). When only using low-pressure pneumatic aircraft lifting bags for lifting an aircraft, aircraft manufacturers such as Airbus and Boeing recommend using additional support equipment such as aircraft recovery jacks and (wooden) cribbing to secure a stable and safe operation. This will require lifting in stages and occasional repositioning of all equipment to prevent secondary damage to the aircraft. This makes the use of low-pressure pneumatic aircraft lifting bags in aircraft recovery operations time-consuming and riskier than when RESQTEC’s Rapid Recovery System R2S is used.
- Complete integrated solution consisting of different modular sets, so easy to handle and install
- Non sliding surface
- According to ARM/ASM standards
- Resistance against: water, UV, skydrol, kerosene, ozone, hydraulics and mud
- Top bag has individual compartments to easy follow the shape of the aircraft
- With foam protection for safe contact with wing
- Vulcanized handles in the mass
- Male/female side on each bag
- Ground mat for protection against puncture from the ground
- Foam top mat for protection of the wing of the aircraft