BUS AND CAR ON JERSEY BARRIER
VEHICLE EXTRICATION STRUTS
A bus stacks atop a car on a jersey barrier. It is absolutely essential to use the vehicle extrication struts and lifting equipment in this rescue operation in order to rescue the victim inside the car.
- Stabilisation of bus and car with Cribbing blocks.
- Stabilisation with Profix Max in combination with an extension.
- Stabilisation with Profix Max in combination with cribbing blocks.
- Building a stabilisation platform with CB600 and filling up the space with CB80.
- Lift the bus with NT Hybrid Bags.