This course will provide you with the practical skills and knowledge, based on regulatory background and industry’s best practices, for the recovery of disabled aircraft in a timely manner without causing secondary damage.
This course, which builds on the theoretical training course, this course enables you to put your theoretical knowledge and skills into practice in practical recovery scenarios. The goal of this training course is to provide a thorough understanding of basic aircraft recovery principles and processes in a practical environment. The course content for this training course is based on the guidelines for aircraft recovery operations provided in ICAO Doc 9137 Airport Services Manual Part 5 Removal of Disabled Aircraft, the aircraft recovery manuals of all major aircraft manufacturers, discussions in IATA’s Aircraft Recovery Forum and the practical experiences of RESQTEC’s family of aircraft recovery experts. The course follows the general format of ATA iSpec 2200.
*This course is part of the RESQTEC Aircraft Recovery Diploma training program.
OBTAIN SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED TO
EFFECTIVELY AND SAFELY CONDUCT
DIRECT AN AIRCRAFT RECOVERY EVENT
MANAGE AN AIRCRAFT RECOVERY EVENT
Upon completing this course, you will
be able to:
• Summarize the fundamentals of the aircraft recovery process.
• Identify and mitigate risks associated with recovery scenario used.
• Identify the basic recovery scenarios and select the appropriate recovery procedure.
• Describe, understand and execute an aircraft recovery plan, including all the process steps.
• Perform basic aircraft recovery operations using different types of aircraft recovery equipment.
• Define the roles and responsibilities of the Recovery Team members.